Luckily, writing the in-text citation for a website or webpage is easy: Simply include the author and year of publication. The URL goes in the corresponding reference list entry (and yes, you can leave the links live).
How do you cite a company website in text?
When citing a web page or online article in APA Style, the in-text citation consists of the author’s last name and year of publication. For example: (Worland & Williams, 2015). Note that the author can also be an organization. For example: (American Psychological Association, 2019).
How do you in text cite a business website in APA?
“Title of page.” Name of Website. Publisher of website, date of publication. Web. Date of access.
How do you in text cite a business?
Basic Principles of In-Text Citation
- APA format uses the author-date method of in-text citation. This means that the last name of the author(s) or the name of the group author and the year of publication should appear in the text.
- In-text references can be either parenthetical or narrative.
How do you cite a company website in MLA in text?
“Title of Section.” Title of Website, Publisher or Sponsoring Organization, Date of publication or last modified date, URL. Accessed Day Month Year site was visited. Note: When the page is authored and published by the same corporation/group/organization, begin your citation with the section title.
How do you write a citation for a website?
APA website citations usually include the author, the publication date, the title of the page or article, the website name, and the URL.
Websites with no date.
|Format||Last name, Initials. (n.d.). Page title. Site Name. Retrieved Month Day, Year, from URL|
|In-text citation||(University of Amsterdam, n.d.)|
How do you reference a website?
Include information in the following order:
- author (the person or organisation responsible for the site)
- year (date created or last updated)
- page title (in italics)
- name of sponsor of site (if available)
- accessed day month year (the day you viewed the site)
- URL or Internet address (pointed brackets).
How do you reference a company?
The basics of a Reference List entry for a company report:
- Report title (in italics).
- Date viewed.
- Website address or database provider.
How do you cite a business?
Basic Form: Company name, title, (date filed with the SEC), page/s cited. If online, add source, full URL, date of accession.
How do you do an in text citation for a website in APA?
Cite web pages in text as you would any other source, using the author and date if known. Keep in mind that the author may be an organization rather than a person. For sources with no author, use the title in place of an author. For sources with no date use n.d. (for no date) in place of the year: (Smith, n.d.).
How do you cite 10k in-text?
In-Text Citation: (Keurig Form 10-K 29). Basic Format: “Title of Report.” Title of Source. Publisher, Date of Publication.
How do you cite a product?
Cite a source with an author that provides information about the product within the text of your paper by writing this at the end of the sentence referring to the product: “(Last Name, Year of Publication).” For example, write: “Coke beat Pepsi sales in 2010 (Jones, 2011).”
How do I cite an organization in APA?
In-Text Group or Organization as Author [6.13]
- Write out the full name of the organization or group, the date of publication, page and/or paragraph numbers.
- Afterwards abbreviate the organization or group.
- When using a narrative, write out the organization or group name then abbreviate later.