On Google Maps, simply tap your profile picture on the top right corner of the mobile app and select “Your Business Profile” to access these tools. On Google Search, you can look up your business by name or search for “my business” to update your profile.
How do I update my business information on Google Maps?
Edit your information
- Log in to Google My Business. Choose the page you’d like to manage. …
- From the menu, click Info.
- Click the section you want to change, then enter the new information. It may take up to 60 days to delete information you previously added. …
- Click Done editing.
How do I manage my Google business account?
Manage your Business Profile on Google Search
To find your Business Profile, search on Google for your exact business name. You can also search for “my business.” If needed, to manage your Business Profile, select View profile. In the menu above the search results, choose Edit profile, Promote, or Customers.
How do I get my business to show up on Google Maps?
Claim your business through Google Maps
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- In the search bar, enter the business name.
- Click the business name and choose the correct one.
- Click Claim this business. Manage now. …
- Select a verification option, and follow the on-screen steps.
Is Google my business Free?
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. To help customers find your business, and to tell them your story, you can verify your business and edit your business information.
Why can’t I log into Google my business?
Try signing out and then sign back in with one of your other Google accounts. You will see any listings that have been verified with this Google account. If you still don’t see the business listing in any of the owner’s Google accounts, then you will need to contact the current listing owner.
How much does it cost to put your business on Google?
Google does not charge for business listings. You can have multiple listings under one account at no charge. The important thing to focus on is the accuracy and value of your listing.
Why is my business not showing up on Google?
The most common reason why your business isn’t showing up on Google Maps is because your business lacks location authority. If your GMB listing (location) lacks location authority, you will have to be in close proximity or standing directly at your business location to appear in Google Maps.
How do I increase visibility on Google Maps?
The 5 Keys to Getting Visible in Google Maps
- Choose Your Categories. When setting up your profile, choose your categories carefully. …
- Fill Out a Complete Profile. Give Google as much information as possible. …
- Have a Well-Optimized Website. …
- Spread the Word. …
- Start Getting Reviews.
How can I add my business to Google Maps without address?
After signing in and entering the Google My Business setup, go ahead and enter your business address. Don’t worry; the address will not be listed on the Google Maps listing. Select the “I deliver goods and services to my customers” option, and your business will have a listing without an address.
How do I verify my business on Google without a postcard?
How to Verify Google My Business Without a Postcard
- Log into your GMB profile.
- Locate the “Pending Verification” box. …
- Select “I don’t have a code” or “Verify Now” …
- Select “Change Method”
- Review your verification options. …
- Select the most convenient option for you. …
- Try verifying your business through Google Search Console.