What business can I start with #500000?
Below are the top 15 business ideas to start in Nigeria with 500k, these businesses are fast-moving and profitable in 2021.
- Mini Importation business.
- Printing and publishing business.
- Saloon Business.
- Car Washing Business.
- Sports betting Business.
- POS Business.
- Football Viewing centre/Game Center.
Can I start a business with 500k?
Business you can start with 500k
And you can also decide to specialize in a particular product. Production of bricks: This is another industry to invest in with 500k naira or as much as 1M, you can start a brick production company in Nigeria.
What business can I do with 300k in Nigeria?
Table of Contents Hide
- #1. Tailoring.
- #2. Barbershop.
- #3. Hair Salon.
- #4. Sale of Hair Extension.
- #5. Sale of Clothes.
- #6. Dry Cleaning Service.
- #7. Football Viewing Centre.
- #8. Cyber Cafe.
What kind of business can I do with 1million naira?
21 Businesses you can start with one million naira today.
- Operating a restaurant.
- Poultry farming.
- Fitness centers and gymnasium.
- Bridal shop.
- Frozen foods.
- Boutique/thrift shop business.
Where can I invest 500k in Nigeria?
Top 10 Business Ideas to Invest 500,000 Naira On
- Mini Importation Business. This is certainly a good business venture you can invest 500,000 nairas in and certainly get rewarding profit. …
- Poultry Farming. …
- Pig Farming. …
- Fish Farming. …
- Goat Rearing/Farming. …
- Real estate business. …
- Laundry Business. …
- Fashion designing business.
What business can I start with 100k?
Here are 60 good businesses to start with 100k in Nigeria:
- Cooking & delivery business. …
- Content writer. …
- Car wash business. …
- Daycare services. …
- Fairly used goods or second hand items. …
- Laundry business. …
- Mini importation business. …
- Production and sales of hand sanitizers.
What business can I open?
What are the top businesses to start?
- Dropshipping business.
- Selling print-on-demand shirts.
- Sell digital products.
- Become a blogger.
- Sell freelance services.
- Create homemade products to sell online.
- Media (podcast, YouTube channels, etc.)
- Affiliate marketing.
What business can I start with 3 million naira?
Listed below are profitable small businesses you can start with 3 – 20 Million Naira that are thriving in Nigeria today.
- Open a Restaurant.
- Start a Fumigation Business.
- Tomato Farming.
- Importation of wears.
- Livestock farming.
- Big Bakery.
- Medical & Laboratory Equipment Supplies.
How profitable is car wash business in Nigeria?
It is a business that can be handled from one person up depending on how big you plan to start. Car wash business is so profitable that making a N500k per month is as easy as a poker game. The business is not limited to a particular class of the society.