How do I register my business by myself?
How to Register a Company in India?
- Step 1: Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) …
- Step 2: Director Identification Number (DIN) …
- Step 3: Registration on the MCA Portal. …
- Step 4: Certificate of Incorporation.
How can I make my business name official?
Registering a trademark for a company name is pretty straightforward. Many businesses can file an application online in less than 90 minutes, without a lawyer’s help. The simplest way to register is on the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s Web site, www.uspto.gov.
How do I register my startup business name?
Four major steps to register a company/ startup in India:
- Step 1: Acquire Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Step 2: Acquire Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Step 3: Create an account on MCA portal- New user registration @ mca.gov.in.
- Step 4: Incorporate or Apply for the company to be registered.
What is the fees for company registration?
Government fees for company registration
|Nominal share capital||Registration fees|
|Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 5,00,000||Rs. 5,000. Rs. 400 will be added for every increase of Rs. 10,000 of nominal share capital.|
|Rs. 5,00,000 to Rs. 50,00,000||Rs 21,000. Rs. 300 will be added for every increase of Rs. 10,000 of nominal share capital.|
Which is better LLP or Pvt Ltd company?
LLP is a preferable form of organization as it provides benefits of both the private limited and partnership firm. Llp is a legal entity separated from its partners.
Difference Between Private Limited Company & LLP – Analysis.
|Statutory audit||Mandatory||Not required unless partners contribution exceeds 25 lakhs and annual turnover exceeds 40 lakhs.|
How much does it cost to copyright a name?
Filing a trademark for your business name with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) will cost between $225 and $600, plus legal fees. You can register with most states for $50-$150 if you don’t want protection outside your state.
What is the difference between a business name and a trade name?
A legal name is the name of a person or entity that owns a business. A legal name must be registered with a state government and includes a legal ending, such as an LLC or LLP, after the title. … A trade name is generally considered the name a business uses for advertising and sales purposes.
How do I protect my business name?
Trademark. A trademark can protect the name of your business, goods, and services at a national level. Trademarks prevent others in the same (or similar) industry in the United States from using your trademarked names.
When should you register a startup?
Your business must be incorporated or registered in India, not before 5 years. Your company’s turnover must not be more than Rs 100 crore. The company has to keep innovating something new or making the existing system better in its own way.
How do I get a startup certificate?
Steps to register your startup with DIPP
- Step 1: Incorporation of the business. …
- Step 2: Registering business with the startup India scheme. …
- Step 3: Documents required to be upload online (upload only . …
- Step 4: Choose if you would like to have tax benefits. …
- Step 5: Self-certify your documentation.
What are the documents required for startup company?
10 Essential Legal Documents for Startups
- Articles of Association/Incorporation.
- A non-disclosure agreement (NDA)
- Employee contracts and offer letters.
- Shareholder’s Agreement.
- Intellectual Property assignment agreements.
- Founder’s agreement.